1. Enter your ZIP code:
2. Click button below to get coupons!

Businesses: Add your coupons to
our directory FREE! Learn more.

Website owners: Add this banner and
make money giving away coupons! Learn more.

Google
 

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

have you seen this marketing trick ???

Just now I was browsing around the web, not paying much
attention.

All of a sudden, right when I was about to leave a certain
website, it actually predicted that I was thinking about leaving,
and it grabbed me back!

How did it know that I was THINKING about leaving?

It didn't use any force. It simply, somehow, knew that I was
about to leave, and it displayed something I'd never seen before
on the screen.

I must confess, it grabbed me back, I read their site, and I
bought their product.

I'm not sure I've ever seen a more powerful marketing device on
the Internet, period.

This is exactly what you need if you feel like a lot of people
are leaving your website without buying.

Have a look for yourself here:

http://www.ExitGrabber.com/

Let me know what you think! Frankly, I didn't even know this was
possible.

Johanies

P.S. They also have some really interesting statistics about
people's web browsing behavior up on their website also, which I
think everyone should see...




0 comments: